AMSI BioInfoSummer 2016 Grant Application
AMSI BioInfoSummer offers two types of grants help students and early career researchers from member institutions cover the cost of their travel, accommodation, and/or child care fees.*
Applications Open: 1 August
Applications Close: 23 October 2016
Notification: 31 October 2016
Acceptance: 4 November 2016
We strongly recommend you read the information published about grants on the following pages before applying:
*Key eligibility criteria applies.
To complete your application the following information is required:
- Applicant information
- Type/s of funding requested
- Budget outline expenses
- Why you want to participate (max 200 words)
- How participating will benefit your skills development and career (max 200 words)
- If applicable, a statement providing justification for the funding requested to assist with caring responsibilities (max 200 words)
- Details regarding other funding (max 200 words)
- Other information relevant to your application
- Your current CV (PDF files only).
- A letter of support from your current supervisor, honours coordinator, head of mathematical sciences or manager (PDF files only).
If you have any questions about Grants and/or the Grant Application Form, please Contact Us.