BioInfoSummer 2012 Wrap Up
BioInfoSummer is a major annual bioinformatics educational and outreach event in Australia, bringing together in excess of 150 biologists, statisticians and bioinformatics professionals.
The 2012 program covered state-of-the-art technologies used in medical and biological research and also taught the fundamentals of data analysis.
Many prominent researcher, both national and international gave lectures at the 2012 BioInfoSummer.
- Dr. Conrad Burden, The Australian National University
- Dr. Karl Clauser, The Broad Institute
- Dr. Martin Frith Computational Biology Research Centre, AIST, Japan
- Dr. Suhita Nadkarni, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
- Associate Professor Gavin Huttley, Australian National University
- Dr Jason Roberts, Victorian Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory
- Professor Fuli Yu, Baylor College of Medicine